In order to play tabletop games in the most fun, safe and responsible way we adhere to the guidelines as issued by the Dutch Ministry of Health.
In order to prevent players getting infected:
• Do not attend the event when you’re suffering from the following ailments: cold-like symptoms (such as a cold, a runny nose, sneezing or a sore throat), coughing, shortness of breath or pneumonia, a temperature above 38 degrees Celsius, a sudden loss of smell or taste (without suffering from a blocked nose)
• Wash your hands with soap and water as often as possible. There will be designated areas to disinfect your hands in the area.
• Cough and sneeze in the inside of your elbow.
• Only use paper tissues to blow your nose and throw these away after use.
• Never shake hands.
• Never touch other people’s dice or models.
• Always keep 1,5 meters (at least two arms lengths) distance from other people. Playing areas are separated from each other in order to make keeping your distance easier on everybody. Please take a look at the table layout below.
• Playing tables should always be at least 1,5 meters from other tables.
• The wearing of facemasks is obliged. The Alliance Open organization can supply you with a fresh mask, but you're encouraged to bring your own.
• The Alliance Open organization reserves the right to send players home when they show any symptoms as described above or when visitors do not uphold their end of these regulations.
-The Alliance Open team
Below you'll find the venue lay-out for the upcoming Alliance Open event on September 26th and 27th. With the proper separation of the tables, we have sufficient space to maintain the 1,5 meter distance between tables and players. Warhammer 40K and The Ninth Age will use the same area on different days. Cleaning will be done in between.